Friday, October 26, 2018

intoruduction for research paper

You hear voodoo you'll most likely think of voodoo dolls connected to the soul of humans body right? Voodoo in all honesty isn't bad you know. Like yin and yang,  good and evil, and good and bad. Newton's Law states for every actual action has an equal reaction. Voodoo can be used for good purposes. I have a Puerto Rican friend whose grandmother practices is voodoo. When I asked her why do you do voodoo and where did it come from she said, " my mom taught me and we used it to cure sicknesses and talk to those on the other side for help in this realm." She completely forgot to mention the African roots of voodoo and its from what my friend tells me they do not claim to be black. This is a problem not only the Dominican Republic as well. Dominicans are indeed black and voodoo in Dominican Republic does have its roots in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment